Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Are you meaning in lightbox carousel mode, or no?

6 answers to this question

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
.tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-carousel .ProductItem-gallery-slides-item.going-next.selected {
    animation: fadein .5s;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 768px){
.tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-carousel .ProductItem-gallery-slides-item.going-next.prev-slide {
    animation: none;
  }
}

Adding this almost works but when I go through the carousel a second time, the final image stays put leaving a jarring animation effect.

49 minutes ago, itsokjohan said:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
.tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-carousel .ProductItem-gallery-slides-item.going-next.selected {
    animation: fadein .5s;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 768px){
.tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-carousel .ProductItem-gallery-slides-item.going-next.prev-slide {
    animation: none;
  }
}

Adding this almost works but when I go through the carousel a second time, the final image stays put leaving a jarring animation effect.

Hmmm. Do you think you can send a video, or give me you link so I can check on my side? Thanks!

Yes please as @inunzi asked, give the URL for the page on your site where this issue is occurring. If you've not already done so please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Edited by creedon

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

5 hours ago, creedon said:

Yes please as @inunzi asked, give the URL for the page on your site where this issue is occurring. If you've not already done so please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Thank you @creedon! But yes, pls do that, so we can help you out.😁 thanks!