Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change colour of link text in header text (7)

minnieosc0504

Question

Site URL: https://ferret-banjo-gtpm.squarespace.com/

Hi, I am having to move a website i've built in 7.1 over to 7 as I didn't realise I can't do custom development work on 7.1! argh! 

You'll be able to see here on the 7.1 version of the site - https://snail-crane-am38.squarespace.com/ that near the top of the home page there is some large header text saying "find your dream job" and "find your dream talent" the 'job' and 'talent' words are linked and a different colour. I am unable to replicate this effect on the 7 version of the site as you can only change the colour of linked text if it's body text. Not header. 

Could anyone help??

Thanks,

Jessica

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.  

That worked! Thank you so much 😋

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, minnieosc0504 said:

Please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#block-146f2d5fbbcd126b277a a,
#block-96270966263ea0749e84 a {

border-bottom: solid 1px;
  color: black;

}

#block-146f2d5fbbcd126b277a a:hover,
#block-96270966263ea0749e84 a:hover {

opacity: 0.7;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.