Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Remove click through on product images - Harris Theme?

katie2203

Question

Hello, 

On a product page i have built, I am trying to disable the option to be able to click on the image which takes you through to a page with the single product on.

As i'm only using one image per item that I'm selling i do not need a click through option.

Does anyone know the coding on how to disable this please?

Many thanks!

7 answers to this question

On 10/5/2020 at 11:05 PM, katie2203 said:

Hello, 

On a product page i have built, I am trying to disable the option to be able to click on the image which takes you through to a page with the single product on.

As i'm only using one image per item that I'm selling i do not need a click through option.

Does anyone know the coding on how to disable this please?

Many thanks!

Hey Katie, did you find a code to disable the click on image product?

@Jeremyn

Please post the URL for the page your site where you want this effect.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

10 hours ago, creedon said:

@Jeremyn

Please post the URL for the page your site where you want this effect.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

http://creativeportrait.net.au/upsell-package

Thanks for your help Creedon

Also I was wondering if I can redirect users clicking on add to cart to go straight to the cart without enabling express checkout?