Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to migration magento 1.9 to squarespace commerce?

Site URL: http://www.learntoplaymusic.com/store/

Hello World!

I have a client website (www.learntoplaymusic.com/store/) with magento 1.9 engine, but this is very old and needs updating. I plan to move it to squarespace so that it is easier for me to manage it, the question is, how to migrate so that all the data is not lost.

thanks

Magento Experts | Our team focus on delivering the best solution to help merchants grow in the competitive E-Commerce industry. Our team focus on delivering the best solution to help merchants grow in the competitive E-Commerce industry.Our team focus on delivering the best solution to help merchants grow in the competitive E-Commerce industry.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, sandilime said:

Site URL: http://www.learntoplaymusic.com/store/

Hello World!

I have a client website (www.learntoplaymusic.com/store/) with magento 1.9 engine, but this is very old and needs updating. I plan to move it to squarespace so that it is easier for me to manage it, the question is, how to migrate so that all the data is not lost.

thanks

Hi there,

if you want to replatform Magento to Squarespace, Cart2Cart automated migration service can more than help to go through the migration process stress-free.

We'll do our best to help you during all your migration path and perform your Magento store data transferring to Squarespace not only with no data loss but also with no business interruption and end-user confusion. The list of transferable entities includes products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, coupons and other related data. Besides, if you want to make your Magento to Squarespace conversion even more seamless, you can take advantage of Additional Migration Options (like create 301 redirects after migration, etc.).

If you want to see how the service works in progress, you can previously launch free Demo migration and estimate its results on your new Squarespace store. 

Regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Edited by Cart2Cart
jknk/
  • 2 weeks later...