Indexing disabled but Store and sub-items still being indexed via Google and Site Audits

Site URL: https://seotographer.com

I've disabled my shop from being indexed by utilizing the button on the main Shop page and it's still being indexed and showing up in Site Audits. I've also tried the code injection for disabling search indexing and it's still showing up. 

The shop pages are not linked anywhere on the website so I suspect it must be getting grabbed from the sitemap.xml. 

What am I missing to get these out of search?

Screenshot_5.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible the search engine entries are left over from a previous crawl?

I did a search for seo-s in your sitemap and did not find any links to /seo-services.

Google Remove outdated content.

Obviously rinse repeat for other search engines.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedon, thanks for your response. 

Do you know why they would show up in this site audit? Them showing up in here leads me to believe Google may find them also. As far as I can tell I dont have them linked anywhere. Literally the only connection they have is a single "Add to cart" button on a page. 

For the audit, every other page that is no-indexed does not show up on this report which is why I believe these will be indexed. 

Screenshot_6.png

Archived