Product Page Form (FOR EVERY PRODUCT)

So, all of the products on my site are originals artworks and are "POA" - Price on Application. 

Instead of Add to Cart button, it simply reads "Price on Application (so no checkout at all, pricing and shipping is more on a negotiation basis after contact has been made). 

I've made a form for a user to enquire about the product but I would like this same form to appear on every product page.

If I create the form in the Forms section of the product, this only appears when to user selects "Add to Cart" - which my product doesn't have.

I can create the form in the Additional Info section of the form but then I would have to create this form on every product (not ideal - there are many artworks and more added regularly). 

IDEALLY I would like to create ONE form and have it appear on every product page (with a hidden field for the URL to which product the user is enquiring on).  Any ideas on how I can make a custom product page with the form?  Here's hoping I don't have to make my own template!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, tamaragasselin said:

IDEALLY I would like to create ONE form and have it appear on every product page (with a hidden field for the URL to which product the user is enquiring on).

Hello!

We've built a solution for exactly this problem, and it's been used by hundreds of businesses. It's called the Product Enquiry Form Extension for Squarespace.

You design the form that visitors will use to enquire about one of your products. You then choose whether this will appear automatically for all products, tagged products or POA products (where you’ve set a 0.00 price). When the visitor submits the form, it includes hidden fields that will tell you the Product Name and the URL of the product.

product-enquiry-form-tile.thumb.png.412a89aa9a6648546a4e3f19f42f3190.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived