How to change size of blog titles in Forte 7.0?

Site URL: https://www.spsoundart.com/news

I am using Forte 7.0. The titles on blog posts are much too large relative to the text in the post. Yet it only allows you to change both at once with a slider; as the text gets bigger, so does the title. I would like to make the titles of blog posts smaller. I know this will require some code. I believe I had some, but they had me remove it to troubleshoot another issue, and when I put it back in it no longer works. I have seen several other posts on this topic but none with solutions that work with Forte 7.0.

artist, not computer genius

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#collection-5f73c959bdab9a4328d65c0a .article-list h1, /* blog */
#collection-59a4ad1d8dd041cc6f6d3461 .article-list h1 /* news */

{

font-size: 1.5em;

}

You can tinker with the 1.5 to make larger or smaller.

If you have to disable CSS in the future for testing and don't want to remove it you can surround a rule-set with /* */ like so...

/*

#collection-5f73c959bdab9a4328d65c0a .article-list h1, // blog //
#collection-59a4ad1d8dd041cc6f6d3461 .article-list h1 // news //

{

font-size: 1.5em;

}

*/

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

That works, thank you! However, it seems to only effect one blog page (News), not the other one (Blog). I went Pages>News>Design>Custom CC, and the code seems to be in both News and Blog, but only applies to the one. What am I missing here?

artist, not computer genius

Archived