Template Decision Help

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BrianShultz said:

I am trying to decide which template to use for a site that will behave like https://www.zara.com/us/ .  Or should I go with 7.1.  I am proficient in CSS and Javascript.  Thank you for any advice.

It depends on what you like most and what theme you are going for. I personally would go for a newer update because it has a lot of better things than in 7.0. And I personally think 7.1 is way easier to use with code and customizing. 😁 but it’s just my opinion.

• 2 years later...

It's wonderful to hear about your project to create a website similar to Zara's! Making decisions about templates can indeed be a tough call, especially when you have proficiency in CSS and Javascript. Considering your skills, you're in a great position to customize and enhance whichever template you choose.
If you're still looking for an innovative approach to make the decision, you might want to try using a coin flip generator. Sometimes a random choice can lead to new creative directions that you might not have considered initially.
Remember, whether you went with a template similar to Zara's or opted for 7.1, the key is to let your skills shine through and create a website that resonates with your vision.

Edited by StephenContreras