Upgrading from 7.0 to 7.1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Nicola Depending on the size, you should be able to migrate the blog content from, 7.0 to 7.1 using a third party tool or by booking a Squarespace Expert who is familiar with the process.

2 hours ago, zeweng said:

Would like to know if we don't upgrade to 7.1 would the 7.0 be phased out?

Version 7.1 is now the default version when you start a new site but version 7.0 is still available for new sites and, as @abibacon says, will still be supported for some years to come.

Version 5.0 (launched in 2008) is still being supported, 12 years later! 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

10 hours ago, JealousWeekends said:

We recreated our 7.0 website on 7.1 platform. However we want to bring over the blog and we have no idea how to make that happen.

Hi Nicola

Depending on the size, you should be able to migrate the blog content from, 7.0 to 7.1 using a third party tool or by booking a Squarespace Expert who is familiar with the process.

-Paul

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.