Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Can't edit a section on my home page

I can't edit this section, I don't even know where these quotations are coming from. Can you tell me how to edit this?

image.thumb.png.1b9ac16ecfcf80bf4864a6dae89113fc.png

Doesn't make any sense;
image.thumb.png.cb7d41bc0d1906f4a42a84d53f9ebb36.png

There's no sign of the content in the quotations and when I click use exiting gallery it changes but I don't even know where it's being populated from...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please give us the URL for the page where you are having the issue. If you've not already done so, set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

Looks like a blog index/post listing page. You have to edit the post options to change or remove text excerpts. Crreedon has the best advice, post the site and password if needed and we can get to the bottom of it. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews

I actually solved this myself. For some reason the sideshow is showing the descriptions of the images in the gallery. So when I went into each of those pictures, I was able to edit the text on the page. Thanks anyway guys, this is an awesome forum!