Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Images Not Loading on Product Summary Blocks

Site URL: https://www.alliancepackaging.ie/all-products

Hi.

I set up this site and launched it back in summer. It's an e-commerce site selling packaging. The issue I'm having is that, on mobile, the product images in the summary blocks on my shop page don't always load. In fact most of them never load. It's not always the same images.

Has anyone encountered this issue and if so could you suggest a fix? I have some custom coding in place.

Screenshot_20201001-195007_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm. When I try it on my mobile (S8+) it still does it. I will ask a few more people to test it too. I'm glad that it worked for you - I wonder if it's a caching thing on my our mobile browsers?

Looks good on iPhone 5/iOS 10.x/Safari. I did notice that the loading of content seemed a bit delayed as in it would load nearer the top end of the screen. Leaving some white at the bottom of the screen for a couple of seconds.

If you've not done so quit the browser. Restart your phone. Does the browser allow you to clear the cache? You might also test loading the page via your carrier vs over wi-fi.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.