Images Not Loading on Product Summary Blocks

Site URL: https://www.alliancepackaging.ie/all-products

Hi.

I set up this site and launched it back in summer. It's an e-commerce site selling packaging. The issue I'm having is that, on mobile, the product images in the summary blocks on my shop page don't always load. In fact most of them never load. It's not always the same images.

Has anyone encountered this issue and if so could you suggest a fix? I have some custom coding in place.

Screenshot_20201001-195007_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good on iPhone 5/iOS 10.x/Safari. I did notice that the loading of content seemed a bit delayed as in it would load nearer the top end of the screen. Leaving some white at the bottom of the screen for a couple of seconds.

If you've not done so quit the browser. Restart your phone. Does the browser allow you to clear the cache? You might also test loading the page via your carrier vs over wi-fi.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 5 months later...

Was this issue ever resolved? I am having a similar problem with gallery blocks and summary block images not showing on mobile on a 7.1 site. I am using the Squarewebsites UI Admin tweaks plugin for gallery blocks to appear on pages in 7.1. Sometimes some of the images appear after I refresh the browser. They all appear fine in an incognito window. I've tried clearing my cache but nothing seems to work.

I'm using Chrome. Tested on Samsung Internet browser and all worked fine there too - it seems to be fine the first time I view in a different browser.

Archived