Jprood

Question

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

See if this code works. Btw, you can change the svg to what ever you want.😁. If you don’t want the quantity to show, please tell me and I’ll tell you how. body:not(.tweak-transparent-header) .hea

Oh ok so you can use code. 

1 minute ago, creedon said:

The site is v7.0.

Oh ok thanks! So won’t he/she have to inspect the elements of the bag and then would need to change the svg?

Edited by inunzi

Yup some of the other 7.0 u have a couple options for the icon. I just need to find it and figure out the code. I can host the icon myself. Is the coding that always throws me

11 minutes ago, Jprood said:

Yup some of the other 7.0 u have a couple options for the icon. I just need to find it and figure out the code. I can host the icon myself. Is the coding that always throws me

I feel you 😅. I should  ask @tuanphan because he helped me change my shopping cart icon to a shopping bag.

Edited by inunzi
3 minutes ago, Jprood said:

U can have my bag and I’ll take your cart icon lol

Yep😅! But for real, I really like the shopping bag more than the cart. It’s not the design of the cart, it’s just not the style of my site.

Edited by inunzi

On the indigo template it’s only the shopping bag as a choice. I like the cart. On some of the other 7.0 templates i get both as a chooce

2 hours ago, Jprood said:

Yup 🙂. I’m good at adjusting existing code but figuring out new code. Im so not good at

See if this code works. Btw, you can change the svg to what ever you want.😁. If you don’t want the quantity to show, please tell me and I’ll tell you how.

body:not(.tweak-transparent-header) .header-actions .icon--stroke svg, body:not(.tweak-transparent-header) .header-menu-actions .icon--stroke svg {
    stroke: #000;
    display: none;
}
body:not(.tweak-transparent-header) .header-actions .icon-cart-quantity, body:yes(.tweak-transparent-header) .header-menu-actions .icon-cart-quantity {
    color: #000;
    display: none;
}
.Cart-inner:before {
    content: url(https://image.flaticon.com/icons/svg/758/758680.svg);
}

1 hour ago, Jprood said:

tried but no luck. put into the custom css 

Hmmm maybe change the ..Cart-inner:before with the inspected element cart on sqaurespace 7.0 version. This might have not worked because this is a 7.1 code.

1 hour ago, inunzi said:

Hmmm maybe change the ..Cart-inner:before with the inspected element cart on sqaurespace 7.0 version. This might have not worked because this is a 7.1 code.

ugh 7.0 lol