Gopaywall Issues

Site URL: https://staceybrassrussell.com/

Hi I have a custom designed squarespace website and my designer recommended GOPAYWALL when I needed to create a membership area on my website.  My VA set it up and it was fine.  After a few months I asked my web designer to create a custom landing page template for me since there was not an option on my site.  After I started using it I received reports from many people that whenever the clicked on a link to my website to go to a specific page, it redirected them to my homepage and they received the error message in the attached photo.  I reached out to my designer who claimed he had no idea why that would be happening, I reached out to Squarespace who said that since I have a custom site they can't help me and Gopaywall has no customer service at all.  It appears to happen on the safari browser and iphones or other MAC products.  My designer has basically blamed it on Gopayall (even though we didn't have this issue before he created the landing page code) and has abandoned me.  I have removed all of the labding page code but this issue is still happening and is hurting my business.  I am looking for someone who has any expertise in GOPAYWALL and who can look at my site and try to figure out what is causing this browser issue.  It is specific to when I want to direct users to a specific link to a page on my website.   So to be clear, once they get "redirected" to my home page instead of to the page I want them to click on. they can go to other pages on their own.  But I have certain pages that you need a link to find and therefore this is a huge issue for me.

Error Message.jpeg

• Replies 0
  • Views 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived