Advanced Search

New site - feed back please

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@HariSingh I looked at your website, and here's my feedback: What I Liked I like that your blog has content that is directly related to your clients.  Having testimonials is a great

@HariSingh Great start!!  I'd consider making your banner page full screen - let your images speak for themselves with the text as an afterthought (whereas now your text commands more attention).  Als

Wow. Beautiful. I think it's just about perfect. 🙂 fyi - you have an extra space after your name in paragraph below.

Posted Images

@HariSingh I looked at your website, and here's my feedback:

What I Liked

• I like that your blog has content that is directly related to your clients. 
  • Having testimonials is a great idea.

What Could be Better

• I'd suggest, you only show your strongest images on the landing page. Less is more. 
  • Add your bio. An 'About' page. You can also insert words like "Medicine Hat photographer" "Alberta photographer" in your bio (in a clever way) to help you attract your local commercial clients who are searching for photographers in your area.
  • Add your phone number on the "Contact" page. Sometimes brands/businesses have urgent needs, if there's a number available, you'll have a better chance of landing that job.

What I Didn't Like

• The watermarks on the photographs in your portfolio. Gives out the wrong impression. As a brand executive, I might think, what's he afraid of? That I'll steal his photos. 

Hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

@HariSingh Great start!!  I'd consider making your banner page full screen - let your images speak for themselves with the text as an afterthought (whereas now your text commands more attention).  Also, consider making "Contact" a button on your navigation to make it a stronger CTA.

I am seeing this on the page, is it an issue?

image.thumb.png.3f06d2d48f2501f523b4cb130e83b948.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you