BRINE: Code Inject For Cart Page

Site URL: https://rafida.org

Hey,

I've added the below code as Code Inject for some pages to control the colour of certain icons in the social icons section.

How do I add the case code injection for the cart page?

Site access:
https://rafida.org
pass: lastphasetesting3

Code injection used:

<style>
  .SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(5){
    colour: #000000;}
  .SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(6){
  .SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(7){
</style>

<style>
.SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(5){filter: brightness(50%);}
.SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(6){filter: brightness(50%);}
.SocialLinks-inner a:nth-child(7){filter: brightness(50%);}
</style>

• Replies 5
  • Views 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rafida said:

I've added the below code as Code Injection for some pages. How do I add the CSS code injection for the cart page?

Code Injection is great for HTML and JavaScript, but when you're adding CSS it's usually better to add it to the Custom CSS panel in Design > Custom CSS.

You won't need the style tags and the styles will be applied to the entire site, including the cart page, unless you use selectors to limit the effect to a page, collection or element. For more details, you may find my article helpful: Using CSS on Squarespace.

Note that when styling the cart page, you'll need to save the CSS changes and then refresh the page before the changes will take effect.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived