Changing image sizes for mobile view

Site URL: https://www.thelivinghouse.co.uk/

I'm currently finishing off making the site mobile view ready, does anyone know how to make the images bigger without the alignment going off the page?

Heres a screenshot of page and marked with a circle the image style that needs to be bigger.

Here is also a link to the page www.thelivinghouse.co.uk (most of these title style images on are the homepage)

I can add password to post if anyone knows how to help with this.

Thanks Sophie 

IMG_7059.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to the Shaking Up interior design. I downloaded that image and it has a huge amount of dead space around the actual words. It is 1500w × 2122h pixels.

It could be closer to something like 767w × 180h pixels.

I think if you crop that image, you'll find it fills the space better. Do be careful about the cropping so that the image is balanced properly in some small amount of padding around it.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived