Manually Adding Products to Google Merchant Centre

• 2 weeks later...

1) You can setup an automated feed using my application

2) You can create a Google Sheet, simply go to Google Merchant Center > products > feeds > click on the plus sign > choose Google Sheets > then choose template and build up your feed

3) Use Webcrawler, but you need to have structured data on your site

Each of these has there benefits and negatives. I recommend researching all 3 before committing as you may discover roadblocks on certain methods.

• 1 year later...
On 10/6/2020 at 8:11 PM, FeedArmy said:

1) You can setup an automated feed using my application

2) You can create a Google Sheet, simply go to Google Merchant Center > products > feeds > click on the plus sign > choose Google Sheets > then choose template and build up your feed

3) Use Webcrawler, but you need to have structured data on your site

Each of these has there benefits and negatives. I recommend researching all 3 before committing as you may discover roadblocks on certain methods.

Hi FeedArmy, 

I really appreciate your help with this, I've set up a product feed using a Webcrawler although I think the structured data isn't 100% correct. Do you know where we can change this in Squarespace? My products are all being referred to as the same name (my business name) rather than their respective product titles. I've changed the SEO Title & description, along with the metadata although I don't appear to be having much luck. 

Do you have any suggestions? 

Many thanks!

Freya

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 2.50.25 pm.png