How do I hid or get rid of CANVA Bar at the bottom of a design embedded from Canva

Site URL: https://www.simplyeleganteventsbykim.com/plan-your-date-night

Hello.....I am a novice……..But, I am working on my site. I read all the info and watched the videos about code/embed blocks.  But, I am stuck on one page where, I'm trying to embed code into a block.  I am attempting to embed a design made in Canva.  It was easy enough getting the embed code and inputting that right into the "code block" on my site.  However, there is a unsightly bar with CANVA page 1/1 and a link at the bottom.  I do NOT want that in the middle of my page.  Is it possible to remove this or hid it.  I don’t like it. I typed all the same info right on the page, but, I like the way it looks from Canva better.  So, just trying to see if there is some work-around for this? Thanks in advance.   I'm kinda of tired of the same font and look on EVERY single page.

Edited by kandy713
I cut and pasted from a message and it had black blocks that were distracting.
  • Replies 14
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 3:37 AM, Jennie10penny said:

I have the exact same question and would love to know  if / how you got the unsightly bar with CANVA page 1/1 and a link at the bottom removed ?? 

Can you share link to your site? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a similar problem - I've embedded a Canva design into my Squarespace web site and it appears on the website with a band of grey shading on the bottom with the symbols to click for more options (including the option to hide) and expand. I don't need the user to see this band or those options at all - I just want them to see the diagram. I can't see any answer on this topic yet?

page is https://www.thedanextdoor.com.au/learnaboutdas/why-controls-are-varied

Thx in advance.

On 1/19/2024 at 11:09 AM, DebL said:

I have a similar problem - I've embedded a Canva design into my Squarespace web site and it appears on the website with a band of grey shading on the bottom with the symbols to click for more options (including the option to hide) and expand. I don't need the user to see this band or those options at all - I just want them to see the diagram. I can't see any answer on this topic yet?

page is https://www.thedanextdoor.com.au/learnaboutdas/why-controls-are-varied

Thx in advance.

Can you take a screenshot? I don't see this

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

Folks,

As @rwp mentioned in his September 23, 2020 post unless Canva gives you an option on their platform to turn any particular element on or off, it can't be done.

It can't be done because a page from your site can't alter a page from another site, in this case Canva. It is an web security feature and there is no way around it.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.