change color calendar

Site URL: https://www.therootsmovement.org/workshops-1

Hello,

I would like to change the color of my calendar,

1 / when I am in computer format, the title in the hover content for an event is appearing in dark grey when I would like it white. Also the numbers of the days are not appearing in black in the white cases.

2/When I am in the mobile format, the hover is appearing in light grey when I would like a darker color to see the white typo content.

Could someone help me with this?

<3 thank you

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.18.20.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 11.24.37.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello !

Thank you for your help, all worked !

I have 2 other things:

1/ For the calender block, when I am in the mobile format, I can't scroll the text in the hover of the event as it is in the computer format. (I attached 2 pictures mobile and computer format to see the difference)

I would like to be able to scroll the text in the hover of the event in mobile format.

2/ Attached I sent another picture - in mobile format, when I click on a event, I scroll down the all description and at the bottom, the typo/police of the text for the other event is too big.

How can I modify the size/police of the text? to make it smaller?

3/ The logo in the footer is too big, I woul like to modify the size (only for the footer of the website)

Thank you in advance for your help

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 12.40.49.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 12.40.31.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 12.37.46.png

Archived