changing centre logo to left

I'm an absolute neanderthal with computers so my apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I tried searching around before posting. I am running the Rivoli blog theme, version 7.1. I'm trying to move my logo to the far left, but can't figure out how to do it. Could anyone tell me if this is even possible and if so, how I would do it?

Thank you.

Go into config, hover over header (under home), then  choose edit header button when it pops up, the layout panel comes up on the right . It will say Gobal on the top line, with three icons, choose the middle one, which is desktop. Then choose header layout. You will then have a number of choices, and any with the word logo on the left side will move the logo, or site title if using that instead of a logo, to that position. Then choose done in the upper left corner of your screen. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 2 years later...

I'm trying to do the same thing, but I don't see config anywhere. I want the logo to be left aligned on the desktop view as well as mobile. It switches to left on mobile, but the desktop has it centered. My navigation is currently left aligned and I  want it right aligned.

So in short, logo moved from center to left, and nav moved from left to right.

Please help! I need to launch this site tomorrow. I'm using Version 7.1 

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.41.42 PM.png

On 3/24/2023 at 2:41 AM, Limen said:

I'm trying to do the same thing, but I don't see config anywhere. I want the logo to be left aligned on the desktop view as well as mobile. It switches to left on mobile, but the desktop has it centered. My navigation is currently left aligned and I  want it right aligned.

So in short, logo moved from center to left, and nav moved from left to right.

Please help! I need to launch this site tomorrow. I'm using Version 7.1 

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.41.42 PM.png

What is your site url? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)