Wrestling with Blocks. Unable to achieve this...

This is what I want to accomplish within a block. Notice the .png image on the right touches the top and bottom of the block.

869738105_ScreenShot2020-09-18at4_03_08PM.thumb.jpg.738379dc78f6acc9cbfd6677ba5b34ec.jpg

But this is as close as I can get with Squarespace tools:

1651614037_ScreenShot2020-09-18at4_03_32PM.thumb.jpg.fcc0df6c92f4246860aa2b0cb99068e7.jpg

I have a text and button element on the left and a .png on the right, over a background image.

I want the .png to bleed top and bottom and the text/button centered vertically. 

I can achieve this by only using a background image, but that doesn't gracefully degrade on mobile.

Any ideas?

• Replies 1
  • Views 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please give us the URL to the page where you are having an issue. If you've not already done so, please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived