Bullet Alignment 7.1?

• Replies 6
  • Views 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try putting the following in Page Settings > Advanced > PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION.

<style>

ol {

padding-left: 30px;

}

</style>

My testing showed that padding-inline-start; started at 40px. If 30px doesn't pull it enough to the left play with the number to suit.

Does this achieve the effect you want?

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks!

Your suggestion probably works but I've already solved.

I parted the text into seperate boxes with spacers in between and managed to pull it across using a block code.

I did find 'ol' but didn't know the rest. I'm not a coder at all but you can pick up a few things in these forums.

45 minutes ago, mportch said:

'padding-inline-start:' was in red when placed in the header

I jumped that gun on that one so don't use it. Not that you need it now but padding-left would be more correct. Updating my previous post.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived