Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Site URL: https://www.studiolucephoto.com

Can you please provide feedback on the site. 
https://www.studiolucephoto.com

There are a couple of small issues we realize we are facing and are looking for help to redesign/change out.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated since this is our first attempt at designing a website let alone on Squarespace.

Thank you

Edited by ShortAngryViking

Still angry, just a little older

White space on mobile.

image.thumb.png.aa8e1845cc2ca44aaeb9de595513fd05.png

Footer copywright is too long on mobile.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

When i go onto the site, the first thing I see is a blurred picture. This does not exemplify great photographic skills.  Iimmediately left your site thinking your skills are not worthy of proceeding.  The first image you have on your site has to be the best image and that image needs to draw people into the image. The lettering is not what defines a photographer. Dont worry. it took me multiple attempts at getting a good website. take care

Thank you for your input. You missed the point or we didn't make it clear enough from the outset; we are aware our images polarize people that is why I appreciate critique. Ironically that image that "does not exemplify great photographic skills.  Iimmediately left your site thinking your skills are not worthy of proceeding" won national marketing recognition and awards for the Client. Our previous site had our full galley as a home page. That in essence created a short stop and quick hop for analytics since prospects directly contacted us from that point; or like yourself immediately left our site because they had already viewed our images and had no further need to proceed.   

However I will take into account your opinion, after all that is how we improve and develop. 

I am happy the lettering stands out as a second observance, that shows we are clear at delivering our message and is exactly what we were reaching for.

Edited by ShortAngryViking

Still angry, just a little older