Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
macdebbie

How to Create Pricing Blocks in 7.1?

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I cannot figure out how to create blocks for services.

All I want is 3 blocks across, the same size, a white background in the block itself or a color, it doesn't matter, that I can type in (black text).

I cannot find anything on the layout pages and have tried image blocks, poster blocks and stacked blocks, but these all require an image and I do not want an image, just the white block with text in it.

Can anyone help? I am using version 7.1.

Option 1. Use Poster block with white image. You can use Canva, DesignBold to create image.

Option 2. You can use 3 Text Blocks, then share url. We will give the simple code to add text background.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

I use Squarestylist's Easy Grids & Pricing Tables plugin for this (that's an affiliate link). I've also used it for detailing services like on this page: https://www.eldertreecare.com/care-management