Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Space between Choosing a container... - Read more seems big.

Email address - Signup button size different.

Footer bottom has big spacing.

On Mobile, Footer Navigation items has different spacing, looks ugly.

Shop page (Mobile), I think you can change to 2 products/row, look shorter.

Our Story Page. You haven't changed Tab Title yet (I mean browser tab title, it still show About Us, you can hover on Storey on Main Navigation > Click Gear icon > SEO > Edit SEO Title)

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

I would add an overlay to the homepage image or change the colour of the copy as it isn't very readable.

Edited by abibacon

I tried a couple of quick changes to the color of the font in my browser and that didn't help the readability issue to my old tired eyes. 🙂

@abibacon The overlay idea looks like a good idea. I did a couple quick hack tests and put a background on the Pots and Plants...

1924294386_ScreenShot2020-09-21at8_32_30PM.png.5096238411e44a0e22207416a6e88af5.png

These are some CSS rules that can be used as a starting point.

background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75);
padding-top: 17px;

@rootedpot If you want to pursue the overlay/background idea, let us know.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.