Live Chat recommendations

Site URL: https://www.speedywash.com.au

Hello! I just launched our website and have signed up to Moment CRM for our live chat on our homepage.

Can you anyone tell me their opinions on the best for Live Chat? Ideally, I'd like to have an app on my phone where i get notified of a visitor that wants to chat to allow me to respond quickly.  I can't work out if Moment CRM has this ability! 

Appreciate your assistance. 

Kate

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,
I used Jivochat and Intercom. But at this time I prefer to use Facebook and WhatsApp instead of them.

And I think it's popular than other Chat platform. If you like to use WhatsApp please let me know to send you a Free plugin here.

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ka00876 said:

Hi How did everyone get on with this - I am looking at connecting a live chat to a new website but am very nervous.

When I go to a site with chat I try to get rid of it (the chat) as fast as possible. I strongly dislike that feature. I would much prefer an email address or a forum.

But I suspect I'm not the normal user! 🙂

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived