Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to change image height on mobile

I am trying to change the height of my image on the mobile version of my site. 

I have an image in an overlay format which looks great on the desktop version, but when switching to mobile it's too large. I would like to reduce its height whilst still keeping it at full width.

Also...any idea how to remove that annoying bit of blank space at the top which seems to only appear on mobile?

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 15.10.23.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share link to page in screenshot? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

If your site is trial, you can setup password & share url.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Hi Tuan,

Is there a way to do this on my product page too so that the image and the options below can be seen together (without scrolling down)? Or it would be good if there is a code where line spacing can be changed on the mobile product page.

Screenshot_20200913-164007_Chrome.jpg

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1599913217162_4577 {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

On 9/19/2020 at 4:03 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1599913217162_4577 {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Thanks so much! This worked but only on that specific page. 

How do I apply it to all pages?

On 9/21/2020 at 11:28 PM, bijouxcreative said:

Thanks so much! This worked but only on that specific page. 

How do I apply it to all pages?

Repeat code with other block id.

Find ID with this tool. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde