Different logo on the home page

Site URL: https://bullfrog-maroon-2a9l.squarespace.com/

I have my logo in two different versions, one black and one white. The black one goes well on the rest of the website except the home page where the white one would be more appropriate because of the background image. Unfortunately Squarespace do not offer the possibility to ad different logos on different pages. 

Can anyone let me know if this is doable and how hard would be to code. I have to mention I do not have any experience coding. 

Thank you 

• Replies 5
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check your Help menu to see what version of Squarespace you are in. If you are in 7.1, Brine, or Bedford, I have a post that details how to do this. The code varies depending on your version/template:

https://christyprice.com/squarespace-tips-tricks/how-to-invert-logo-single-page-squarespace

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 1 month later...

@NicoleRothstein  The code varies depending on your version/template. If you share your website link here someone can take a look. 

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Archived