Reducing padding between image and text on image card

@creedon

It works perfectly now! Thank you so much!

I have one final question about image cards if I may, which is whether it's possible to change the size of the button to match the regular small button size? The button on the image card seems closer in size to the medium option when you add a button by itself...

On the home page I have a stand alone button (sized small) in the first section and an image card with a button in the second section. Can I get the image card button to be the same size as the button in the first section?

https://collie-chameleon-jdn3.squarespace.com/

(site password is: aubreyswebsite)

I understand if you feel you've already done enough here. I'm very grateful in any case!

• Replies 27
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, aubreywade said:

I have one final question about image cards if I may, which is whether it's possible to change the size of the button to match the regular small button size?

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

/* change image card buttons to be closer to small button style site wide */

.sqs-block-image .image-button.sqs-dynamic-text {

font-size: calc( ( .8 - 1 ) * 1.2vw + 1rem ) !important;

}

This is for a v7.1 site.

This is a site-wide effect. If you want to target specific pages or even block the code would need to be modified.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived