Custom Page Width

Site URL: https://www.alanvidali.com

Hi everyone! 

I want to change the width of my website to be extremely and ridiculously wide. I want it to be 20,000 pixels wide. But also, I do not want it to display fully when accessed. I don’t want the user to be able to zoom out to 25% or 10% and be able to see more of it. It is part of a designed experience I want to have with the site. 

So… How can I make the website 20,000 pixels wide and how the side be coded that it only display 2,000 pixels.

Finally, I am using the Henson template. I want to disable the mobile version of my site and just have the desktop version on mobile devices. Is this possible?

Any information helps and will really appreciate the support! \

Cheer!

• Replies 1
  • Views 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Alan,
This is not standard to have 2000px! You can try standard size till 1920px or use % (percent) for the size of elements and container.

I will suggest you to make your website container based on percent of web pages and also write CSS files to disable mobile Responsive View and Also disable viewport on the meta tag!

If you need custom code, Please contact me via DM.

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

Archived