not show price for one particular product

hi there!

wondered if someone could help. i have one product that is not for sale but i wanted to include it just for show alongside my other products.

is there a way to not show the price, and have the label "Not for sale"... instead of limited availability etc. maybe it could be activated if quantity is set to a specific number perhaps? (just an idea)

any help appreciated - thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Views 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi leopold, thanks so much for your reply 🙂

im on a trial version and i'd also prefer not to share just yet if that's ok. i wonder if there is code you can put just on that specific product page so no price shows for just that item only both on the product page and on the page which shows all the products too?

thank you kindly and much appreciated!

Would you feel comfortable sharing your website if you setup a site-wide password? Not very many of us would see it and we don't care if it's in a rough state.

Something like what you propose sounds doable in theory. Without being able to see your site we can't really provide any useful information.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived