How to change thumbnail image for featured blog posts

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try the following in Design > Custom CSS.

.summary-thumbnail.img-wrapper {

border-radius: 0 !important;

}

That will change the border around summary images site wide. If you need more specific targeting, such as one page, let us know.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

13 minutes ago, creedon said:

Try the following in Design > Custom CSS.

That will change the border around summary images site wide. If you need more specific targeting, such as one page, let us know.

It worked but the image is still too small. how do i make it larger?

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 11.44.15 PM.png

A change to my earlier post. In looking at the image size issue I ran across this in your custom css.

.sqs-block.summary-v2-block.sqs-block-summary-v2 .img-wrapper {
    border-radius: 50%
}

If you delete the above and the CSS I suggested earlier that should achieve the shape results you want.

I don't have an answer at this time for the image size.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

For the image remove...

.sqs-block.summary-v2-block.sqs-block-summary-v2 .summary-thumbnail-outer-container {
    width: 100px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

...from your custom css, if you want to restore full sized images.

Otherwise if you want to maintain the inset look. Make the width bigger. Instead of using a fixed pixel width you could use a calculation.

width: calc(100% - 15%);

The calc says take 100% of what the image would have been and minus 15% in this case. You can change the 15% to whatever you want. Also you can use pixels in place of the 15%. You could do the following.

width: calc(100% - 25px);

Whatever makes sense for your needs.

Archived