"Email to Friend" Function?

Site URL: http://www.aboutpd.org

Hello,

Our non-profit is launching an online email donation campaign. This begins with an email ask, which will take them to our PayPal donation form. After the donation is submitted, it will automatically take the user to a landing page on our website.

On this landing page, we'd like to have an option for the user to forward the original email ask to a friend. If you've ever signed a petition online, perhaps you recognize this type of functionality, that prompts the user to send to friends via email.

Is this possible on a Squarespace site? Can you point me in the right direction?

Ideally, they would not have to leave the website to do this. I would also consider a solution with a pop-up. 

Thank you!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Using AboutProductionsLA scenario as an example.

It may be possible to add a form to the landing page requesting a friends email. Then using Zapier as a storage method grab the friends email and send them a form letter.

Zapier is an external for pay service.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.