Banner text alignment & colour for 6 different slideshow images

Site URL: https://okra-robin-f2zc.squarespace.com

Hello!

I am trying to get my slideshow Banner text aligned to the left (remaining centred vertically) but have had no luck with code previously suggested.

I also seem to be missing the Title on each of them but not the supporting text.

Added bonus would be to have the option to alternate between black and white text so the titles are legible as they scroll through (but this isn't a must - I can do without if impossible).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 4
  • Views 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Use this code in Design -> Custom CSS

.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta, .has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta {
    width: 100vw !important;
    max-width: 100vw !important;
}

.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta, .has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta p {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

59 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

Hi

Use this code in Design -> Custom CSS

.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta, .has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta {
    width: 100vw !important;
    max-width: 100vw !important;
}

.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta, .has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta p {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Amazing thank you!

Archived