Interval timeout Uploading Image

Site URL: https://www.suburbtrends.com

Hello. I have been using a template and same process for uploading infographic screen shots to my homepage. Everything has been working just fine. Until it stopped being fine. Same routine, same upload upload. Now getting "Interval timeout" message and the scrolling black square of death.  I used the same process to attach the 'Uploaded Images' below. Works here. But not where I really need it to work.  Any help would be SO VERY MUCH appreciated. Tried the Help Bot. Sorry bot. I don't like you.

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 8.38.00 am.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Suburbtrends said:

SOLVED. Magical. Just started working.

Folks things break sometimes. I know it's frustrating. When an issue arises what I do is retry a few times and if the issue persists, take a break.

I've also found that sometimes the issue is on my end. I had that problem today. In my case I shutdown my browser, relaunched and all was well.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived