• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I can confirm that it is sorted.

Posted Images

10 answers to this question

Some Font files cant be read by mobiles 

you should upload font file with at least three types of files TTF OTF WOFF so all platforms can read the files.

@font-face {
font-family: 'FONTNAME';
src: url.ttf),
url.otf),
url.woff),;
}

* {
    font-family: 'panama' !important;

Hi both, thanks for your help!

Unfortunately I only have TTF from the font file. The others were not provided when I downloaded 😞

All elements containing 'Zamo' font are having problems on mobile. Instead the elements show up with a default square space font... 

On 9/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, El1z4b3th said:

Hi both, thanks for your help!

Unfortunately I only have TTF from the font file. The others were not provided when I downloaded 😞

All elements containing 'Zamo' font are having problems on mobile. Instead the elements show up with a default square space font... 

Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url?

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I came back. Will answer soon.

I can confirm that on an iPhone 5, iOS v10.x and Safari that the Zamo font does not display. Which is a bit odd considering Apple developed the TrueType format. 🙂 Also in Safari on macOS.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:59 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi. I see mobile fine here. Did you solve?

If no, can you take a screenshot on mobile?

Hi @tuanphan please see attached screenshot. The words in capital should be in Zamo font. The problem is site-wide. Cheers! 

On 9/27/2020 at 2:46 AM, creedon said:

I can confirm that on an iPhone 5, iOS v10.x and Safari that the Zamo font does not display. Which is a bit odd considering Apple developed the TrueType format. 🙂 Also in Safari on macOS.

Thanks for confirming @creedon I'm using an iphone 11 pro and having the same display issues. Really annoying it doesn't display on mac either! Fingers crossed there's a solution - could be an Apple-only display issue?

8f991c7c-1d52-4ba9-b6b0-ef3dab484a9a.jpg

Edited by El1z4b3th