Remove 2nd instance of banner image from bottom of all pages (Henson Template)

Site URL: https://sararose-design.com/

I tried to use the solutions provided in this thread, but was unable to achieve the results I'm looking for on my website, which I'm using the Henson template for.

On every page of my website, I would like only the website tagline text (from the Index/Home page) to appear after scrolling to the bottom as it currently does. However, the banner image for the individual page displays at both the top of the page (desired) as well as again at the bottom of the page simultaneously with the tagline text which makes that area look broken

How might I go about removing the repeat instance of the banner image on individual pages while still keeping it at the top of the page?

Secondly, I have a banner image set for this page, which is a Gallery, that appears when you hover over the link in nav, but is not visible on the page itself as it is on non-gallery pages. I would like these all to be treated the same, however. Is there a workaround there other than not using a gallery page? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 5:22 AM, tuanphan said:

Do you still need help on this? If yes, you mean: A believe that good...image?

Yes I do still need help!

That text "I believe that good design..." is not an image — it is the Index page description, and I'd like this description to appear at the bottom of every page within the index as it does currently. The issue is that on each page, the Banner image is repeated at the bottom of that page with the Index page description text overlayed. I want the Banner image to appear ONLY at the top of each page, and ONLY the Index page description to show at the bottom of each page. 

On 9/3/2020 at 12:17 PM, bear-r said:

Secondly, I have a banner image set for this page, which is a Gallery, that appears when you hover over the link in nav, but is not visible on the page itself as it is on non-gallery pages. I would like these all to be treated the same, however. Is there a workaround there other than not using a gallery page? 

This is a separate but similar issue I am also trying to solve still, but have been unable.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 7:04 PM, tuanphan said:

Q1. Try adidng to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .collection-images.index-nav-images {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Thank you, this worked!

Do you think you could help me with my other question as well, on how to show the banner image at the top of a Gallery page? Currently, I do have an image for this page  in the page settings, but only the text title is shown at the top of the page. I'd like the banner image to replace the text, with the Index page description at the bottom of the page (as it is on my other pages).

Thank you again for your help @tuanphan, this has been driving me bonkers

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2020 at 4:04 PM, tuanphan said:

Q1. Try adidng to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .collection-images.index-nav-images {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

@tuanphan This worked for my site as well!

I was wondering if you could help me out with one more thing in terms of the index that appears at the bottom of each project page-- Do you know of a way to keep the page description present while a user hovers on projects in the bottom index? This person was able to achieve it on their site. But I'd like my project index page to stay as is, with the images showing on hover (without text). Here's my site URL: https://www.ariellamamlin.com/

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, arielladesigns said:

I was wondering if you could help me out with one more thing in terms of the index that appears at the bottom of each project page-- Do you know of a way to keep the page description present while a user hovers on projects in the bottom index? This person was able to achieve it on their site. But I'd like my project index page to stay as is, with the images showing on hover (without text). Here's my site URL: https://www.ariellamamlin.com/

Thanks!

--- Actually, a weird thing is happening where the above code is working but only after you refresh a project page (not at first). Any thoughts? @tuanphan

On 3/24/2022 at 7:31 AM, arielladesigns said:

Thanks!

Hi. I have no idea..

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...
On 9/11/2022 at 10:04 AM, RPMP said:

this might be daft. maybe something changed, but where on earth is
Q1. Try adding to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

... I have settings (is page settings different). I have advanced ... but header?

Hover Page Name on Pages > Main Navigation or Not Linked > You will see a gear icon > Click on it > Advanced > Look right, it is Page Header

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)