Who receives new order email notification - Internally

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Solution
45 minutes ago, GGEK said:

I can't seem to find where I can set who within my team is getting the "A New Order has Arrived" email.

Contributors with "Site Owner", "Administrator" or "Store Manager" receive automated email notifications from Squarespace about Orders and Donations. If you've added someone with these permissions, you cannot control whether they receive these emails. However, they can choose to enable or disable them on a site-by-site basis from their account page.

To do this, they can visit their profile page and then click on Notifications. There are options for each site they contribute to. For more information, see Editing your contributor profile.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Has the contributor email notification editing options been moved or removed in 7.1? I also would like to have a specific contributor receive new order emails only. We are searching for notifications settings and cannot find them.

Edited by Masssappeal
more details
20 minutes ago, Masssappeal said:

Has the contributor email notification editing options been moved or removed in 7.1?

No, they are as described in my 2020 post above. Once you have given the contributor "Administrator" or "Store Manager" permissions, the contributor controls which emails they receive. You cannot set this up for them.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.