Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Add text to checkout page.

charliearnold

Question

hi there. after much searching, I think I've found out how to tweak just about everything on a checkout page except what I want to do, haha. I'm looking for a way to simply add a note to the checkout page saying, "All packages are sent uninsured with no signature required."

Just a simple sentence on the page.

Is this something I can do with a script injection?

Thank you so much in advance. Appreciate your time.

-c

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

hi there. after much searching, I think I've found out how to tweak just about everything on a checkout page except what I want to do, haha. I'm looking for a way to simply add a note to the checkout

7 answers to this question

On 8/31/2020 at 9:30 PM, charliearnold said:

hi there. after much searching, I think I've found out how to tweak just about everything on a checkout page except what I want to do, haha. I'm looking for a way to simply add a note to the checkout page saying, "All packages are sent uninsured with no signature required."

Just a simple sentence on the page.

Is this something I can do with a script injection?

Thank you so much in advance. Appreciate your time.

-c

@charliearnold did you find out the answer to this? I'm looking to something similar  on the /checkout page...

My client uses PayPal as their payment method and we'd like to add a note below the PayPal button letting customers know they can pay with credit card without an account by selecting the "Pay with a credit card or visa debit card" button.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:21 AM, Melisssa said:

@charliearnold did you find out the answer to this? I'm looking to something similar  on the /checkout page...

My client uses PayPal as their payment method and we'd like to add a note below the PayPal button letting customers know they can pay with credit card without an account by selecting the "Pay with a credit card or visa debit card" button.

Hi. Checkout page (/checkout) or Cart Page (/cart)?