Add text to checkout page.

hi there. after much searching, I think I've found out how to tweak just about everything on a checkout page except what I want to do, haha. I'm looking for a way to simply add a note to the checkout page saying, "All packages are sent uninsured with no signature required."

Just a simple sentence on the page.

Is this something I can do with a script injection?

Thank you so much in advance. Appreciate your time.

-c

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 9:30 PM, charliearnold said:

hi there. after much searching, I think I've found out how to tweak just about everything on a checkout page except what I want to do, haha. I'm looking for a way to simply add a note to the checkout page saying, "All packages are sent uninsured with no signature required."

Just a simple sentence on the page.

Is this something I can do with a script injection?

Thank you so much in advance. Appreciate your time.

-c

@charliearnold did you find out the answer to this? I'm looking to something similar  on the /checkout page...

My client uses PayPal as their payment method and we'd like to add a note below the PayPal button letting customers know they can pay with credit card without an account by selecting the "Pay with a credit card or visa debit card" button.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:21 AM, Melisssa said:

@charliearnold did you find out the answer to this? I'm looking to something similar  on the /checkout page...

My client uses PayPal as their payment method and we'd like to add a note below the PayPal button letting customers know they can pay with credit card without an account by selecting the "Pay with a credit card or visa debit card" button.

Hi. Checkout page (/checkout) or Cart Page (/cart)?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Hello! I am also looking for this same exact solution - adding that note below that Paypal button. Were you able to progress with this? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/7/2022 at 1:57 PM, cami_leisk said:

Just a simple sentence on the checkout OR cart page.

It is possible to add elements to the cart page, via CSS or/and JavaScript.

You would need to be more specific about what and where you want to add the sentence. Mock-ups are also very helpful.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

8 hours ago, cami_leisk said:

I would need a sentence below the checkout button - Bonus if there is a way to add a text link to the contact page.

Please see Cart Summary Html Add.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 8 months later...
23 minutes ago, ArchangelSteel said:

How can I edit my check out page to add text?

The checkout page can not be altered with custom code it is a SS security feature. There are some settings for the checkout page.

Settings > Cart & Checkout > Checkout > Store policies > TERMS OF SERVICE is one. Other settings in that area may be of interest as well.

Let us know how it goes.

17 hours ago, creedon said:

The checkout page can not be altered with custom code it is a SS security feature. There are some settings for the checkout page.

Settings > Cart & Checkout > Checkout > Store policies > TERMS OF SERVICE is one. Other settings in that area may be of interest as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much! I did go into that setting and add the text I needed to add. However, when I test it from another account, as if I was a customer checking out, I can't see the store policies I added. Must I complete payment in order to see the store policies that were added?

Check out - store policies.png