Customising shipping options for UK shop

Site URL: https://www.lozidesigns.com

I run a furniture business based in London UK and we are slowly making flat-packed versions of all our products for shipping.  These boxes are going to vary wildly in weight and size and we are not going to be able to group products together for easier shipping due to the nature of our products. 

Is there a way to either integrate UPS from the UK or to assign a fixed shipping rate to each individual product variant?  Trying to manage this by creating wildly varyng weights is unlikely to work.

• Replies 2
  • Views 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't an automated solution for the UK that can calculate shipping costs and show them to the customer in the checkout. The choices available are flat-rate shipping or shipping-by-weight

However, there are automated solutions that can help you to find the most-cost effective shipping solution when you are processing the orders. For example Shippo.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 years later...
On 8/31/2020 at 12:06 PM, LoziDesigns said:

Is there a way to either...assign a fixed shipping rate to each individual product variant?

Squarespace now has a new feature that allows you to set fulfillment profiles (both shipping and pickup) for individual products. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.