Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Dropdown Menu Alignment is off

I am working on a site and I am having trouble having the dropdown menu align correctly when it opens. I was told if my navigation bar is adjusted to the right, this is what happens. I have changed the navigation bar position, such as to the left or center, and the dropdown menu works fine, but if adjusted to the right, it does not. Is there a code that I could use to correct this? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.01.42 PM.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share site url? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

7 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Give it a try again my copy to the post may have changed something, and that includes spaces. 

#topNav .main-nav .folder-collection .subnav ul { text-align: left;
 }

I think above site is 7.1, your code for 7.0

16 hours ago, blix said:

It didn't work for me....

Incorrect password.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Center dropdown */
.header-nav-folder-content {
    left: 50% !important;
    transform: translateX(-50%);
}

Hello, my navigation dropdown is perfect however one small request. My blue box is a little high and almost touching the text navigation. Could you tell me what I can insert in this code to drop it a little?

/* Center dropdown */
.header-nav-folder-content {
  left: 50% !important;
  transform: translateX(-50%);
  text-align: center!important;
  width: 90px!important;
}

Thank you so much, Jeanette (7.1)

IMG_2449 copy.jpg

top: 20px !important;