Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do you deal with partially fulfilled orders?

marbear

How do you deal with partial shipments? I have some items coming from Printful, and some items I am fulfilling myself. In this case, how do you notify the customer about partial shipments and tracking? 

Edited by marbear
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same issue.  Ideally I'd like another drop down option so I can hide some orders until I know that product is in, and then select this new drop down category to only view those orders. (pending, fulfilled, cancelled, +(______).  

this is a gross limitation of Squarespace. you can't even mark an order as partially fulfilled, something you're able to do in other e-commerce platforms. i really wish Squarespace will get their act together and make their Commerce plans more up to par with other e-commerce platforms. i read the other day they just raised $600 million -- wish they'd put even a small fraction of that into fixing a lot of what's lacking in the Commerce plans: manual order creation, partial fulfillment, ability to delete customer accounts ourselves, manual gift card creation, better discounting, pick-up/cash on delivery option, bundling, item-specific tax, fixing the subscription feature, and a host of other essential features that so many have been asking for here on the forums but have gone largely ignored for years despite logging feature requests.

Edited by sruss76