Rare image compilation at the bottom of product images

• Replies 3
  • Views 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2020 at 12:50 PM, JoaquinAustin said:

I have upload 5 images to my product and they look good BUT at the end I can see like a collage of the previous 5 images...

This is a new bug in Squarespace 7.1 when the Product Images are shown "Stacked". The thumbnails shouldn't be visible in this mode, but they are being shown full height below the correct images. Please report bugs like this directly to Squarespace Customer Support. You can reach out to them here.

Here are a couple of workarounds you can use whilst Squarespace fix this.

First, the no-code" workaround is to change the design of the images from "Stacked" to "Slideshow" to show a single image with thumbnails. To reach this setting, click EDIT DESIGN above the product preview.

product-image-styles-slideshow.thumb.png.6b182fd4867ce8e9414bd84a11219ca8.png

Alternatively, you can keep the "Stacked" view and add the following style to Design > Custom CSS:

.ProductItem-gallery-thumbnails-item {
  display: none!important;
}

This will hide the 'thumbnail' images. You can remove it later when Squarespace fix the issue.

I hope this helps.

-Paul

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:32 PM, paul2009 said:

I hope this helps.

-Paul

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

Thanks Paul,

If I choose Slideshow, a rare band appears at the bottom of the thumbnails.

And the CSS trick doesn't work for me...

Let´s see if SS solves this, I already talked to them.

Thanks,

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-31 a las 10.06.24.png

Archived