Image Card Inline Link Displaying Wrong Color

Site URL: https://www.braveryonfire.com/

Hi there,

I have set the inline link color in image card blocks to be one color, but the actual link color is something different. The image card is within the "white minimal" section theme, which has the correct image card inline link color designated in Settings, and I don't have any custom CSS dealing with links (or colors at all, for that matter), so I'm stumped as to why the link color in the image card block is wrong.

I'm referring to the text to the right of the logo image on the main page at https://www.braveryonfire.com/, which is within an Image Card block. The links ("Foundation For Women's Cancer", "Watch", and "Donate") are supposed to be the same pink shade as in the regular text blocks (also White Minimal) on the rest of the page, but they are the same color as the unlinked text, with a slightly different hue upon hover that I have never designated for any section on the site.

Would appreciate any insight, and/or custom code I need to plug in to get the links in the Image Card block to be what I'm trying to specify within Settings. Thank you!!

Meredith Tarr

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! That (mostly) worked. For some reason it works on the bolded links in the top paragraph of the image card text, but not in the bolded links in the 2nd paragraph - even though they are the same paragraph type (P1) and in the same block. The links are only the color I specify in the 2nd paragraph if I unbold them. Very strange.

I spoke too soon - the bold links in the top paragraph were only showing up as the correct color when I previewed the page in the editor. The live site wasn't showing those bold links, either. So I've had to unbold them all - they're the ones in pink here, "Rachael Sage", "Foundation For Women's Cancer", "Watch", and "Donate". I would like all those linked words to be bolded. (Also if you have any insight into why this isn't working within the section theme color settings, I'm curious - is it a bug?)

Thank you!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 9.44.45 AM.png

You have a code in your website. Can you find this?

.white .sqs-block-image .design-layout-card .image-subtitle *

The problem is there. Need to remove it's CSS.

If you can't find it please let me know to check it via Collaboration. Need to contact me via Skype: LeopoldJobs

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

Thanks ... I don't do Skype. I found a workaround (instead of using the Image Card layout, just a plain Image with a Text block next to it) so it looks the way I want it to now. Seems like a glitch in the way Squarespace has that coded though ...!

I very much appreciate the help and prompt response.

Archived