Same products on multiple pages

you'd do it using tags. super easy.

I don't have time to break it all down, but google, squarespace product tags, and there will be lots of tutorials.

alternately, you can add a product wherever you want on your site. as long as its the same product you created in your store, it will pull from the same item, inventory, etc. you're just pointing at the product from different pages.

hope that helps

• 5 months later...

Can anyone elaborate on this? I am having the same problem.

I’m setting up an accessories brand selling bags, jewellery and sunglasses. I have a products page for each but also want a “new collections” page showing products from all 3.

I thought about using a gallery section and linking the images to the pdp pages, but that doesn’t have the image change when you hover over it, like on the product page...

Any help would really be appreciated.

thanks!

On 2/14/2021 at 4:55 PM, Funjob said:

Can anyone elaborate on this? I am having the same problem.

I’m setting up an accessories brand selling bags, jewellery and sunglasses. I have a products page for each but also want a “new collections” page showing products from all 3.

I thought about using a gallery section and linking the images to the pdp pages, but that doesn’t have the image change when you hover over it, like on the product page...

Any help would really be appreciated.

thanks!

You can add new page >> Use Summary Block to pull products + Use this plugin to create image change effect.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks Tuanphan,

but that pulls all products from the product pages. I need to pick and choose just one or two from each, but I'd like the new collections page laid out like the other products pages (grid format) so I don't want to use product blocks.

Is this possible?

I've been working on this too. Being specific or detailed about your categories and tags for each product keeps only products with the "new product" or "best seller" tag showing up on the "New Products" or "New Collections" page.

Product blocks can be laid out on a grid format as well.

I'm giving it a shot on my e-commerce site to see if it works.

• 1 year later...

Hello! Did you figure this out/did Trunk work for your site? I am having the same issue... creating three duplicates of the same product so it will display on multiple shop pages and the more items I add, the more confusing it gets!  Would love to know if anyone found a solution!  Many thanks!! 

On 8/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, HappyCabbageGifts said:

Hi!

I want to add some products onto multiple pages but pull from the same/one inventory, is that possible? if so, how? 

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Did you figure this out? I am having the same issue... creating three duplicates of the same product so it will display on multiple shop pages and the more items I add, the more confusing it gets! 

Would love to know if you found a solution!  Many thanks!! 

3 hours ago, JordanF said:

I am having the same issue... creating three duplicates of the same product so it will display on multiple shop pages

I don't really understand your question because it shouldn't be necessary to duplicate products under normal circumstances. I recommend you post a new question, include a working link to your site and an explanation of what you are trying to achieve overall. Some screenshots may also help.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:08 AM, paul2009 said:

I don't really understand your question because it shouldn't be necessary to duplicate products under normal circumstances. I recommend you post a new question, include a working link to your site and an explanation of what you are trying to achieve overall. Some screenshots may also help.

His question is logical, and I'm facing a similar challenge. I have a product on my website that needs to be listed on three different stores. Duplicating this product three times would only clutter my website's backend unnecessarily. Ideally, I'd like to add the same existing product to all three stores without creating duplicates. Does Squarespace provide this capability? If so, how can I make it work?

25 minutes ago, Jamesdubyuh said:

I have a product on my website that needs to be listed on three different stores.

To help us understand the context, can you please provide links to the store pages?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...