I need a second button in the 7.1 navigation

• Replies 23
  • Views 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, JessR said:

Hmm that is strange. Whenever I try to change it back to Fitness19 it changes it. One sec.

Actually I was able to get some help so it is working now. I do need help to make the mobile version display it as a button instead of text link. I am still trying to figure out the password. Thank you!

45 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

It's Ok. Please let me know when you are ready!

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Hey! I actually don't think what I have is working. I just need an additional CTA button in the navigation next to Join Now. The password should work now. Could you please help me? Thank you!

11 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

Did you solve it? I saw you have a Join Now button there.

It is a button link but I need it to be static like the Join Now button so it doesn't get smashed in the navigation when I change the width of the screen. Does that make sense?

Hi,

Insert this code in your Footer Code Injection.

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
$('.header-actions .header-actions-action.header-actions-action--cta').after('<div class="header-actions-action header-actions-action--cta" id=""> <a class="btn btn--border theme-btn--primary-inverse" href="/join-now" id=""> Join Now </a> </div>');
});
</script>

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

1 minute ago, IXStudio said:

Hi,

Insert this code in your Footer Code Injection.

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$('.header-actions .header-actions-action.header-actions-action--cta').after('<div class="header-actions-action header-actions-action--cta" id=""> <a class="btn btn--border theme-btn--primary-inverse" href="/join-now" id=""> Join Now </a> </div>');
});
</script>

Best,
Leopold

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Change your code to this one.

<script>
$('.header--menu-open .header-menu .header-menu-cta').after('<div class="header-menu-cta " id="" style=" "> <a class="btn btn--border theme-btn--primary-inverse" href="/join-now" id=""> Join Now </a> </div>');
});
</script>

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

14 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

Change your code to this one.

<script>
$('.header--menu-open .header-menu .header-menu-cta').after('<div class="header-menu-cta " id="" style=" "> <a class="btn btn--border theme-btn--primary-inverse" href="/join-now" id=""> Join Now </a> </div>');
});
</script>

Best,
Leopold

Hi Leopold, I am not sure but I don't see it changing the mobile part.

13 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

I'm not sure why it's not showing!

image.png.e3980ffa2d8ed0be7be6a38813e76c35.png

Please let me to check on your config panel via admin collaborator. If you like please let me know.

Best,
Leopold

I would appreciate that! What email should I use to add you as an admin?

Archived