Add a slideshow in a two column format?

I have a normal page that is set up in a two column format and in one column I wanted to put in a slideshow that takes up half the page (one column) but the slideshow block is not available (7.1)   I can create a gallery section with a simple slideshow but then it is in one  full-width column and really doesn't go with the design.  I can't seem to move the gallery section into the 2nd column and support says it is not possible.  Does anyone know of any way to make a slideshow in a two-column format?  any work arounds or plug-ins?  

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, IXStudio said:

Hi @kptgreg
Please send your URL and also If you need a Before/After Image Comparison Slider please let me know to send you the plugin demo/download link. It can be placed everywhere without limitation.

Best,
Leopold

here is a link:  https://brass-hen-5y7b.squarespace.com/diego-luna-1    I just need a simple slider in one of the columns.  I have a simple slideshow at the bottom of the page but it takes up the whole row in a single column.  I'm surprised how limited Squarespace is.

This might help.  See the attached image.  I have a slideshow at the bottom in a one column format (as a Gallery section) but I want it to be above in the 1st column in the  2 column above.  Slideshow block is not an option in 7.1 and Gallery section can not be moved into the 2 columns.  So is there any other way to add a simple slideshow in 2 columns?

Gloria-slideshow-problem.jpg

1 hour ago, IXStudio said:

the page is password protected!
Also please check this page. if it solve your needs please let me know!

Best,
Leopold

thanks for the reply, see above post with an attached image which shows what I want to do.  The before/after plug-in looks nice but not what I am looking for.  I just want a simple slideshow with arrows.

45 minutes ago, IXStudio said:

Can you let me know the password of the page please?
Thanks

I can't even figure out what it is.  I tried to set one by going to Page settings and putting one in and clicking Save but it doesn't seem to work: gloria   

does it matter?  using Squarespace 7.1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived