Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to update font family of a blockquote on a particular page inside of the Kent Template

Question

Site URL: https://icmediacenter.org/

Hi,

I'm trying to change the font from the already defined Arial for the site to a font called Merienda on just one blockquote on a particular page. I understand that on this particular template the styles of the blockquote are inherited from the body font defined for the entire website. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks,

Bernice

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Can you narrow down which page and which block quote? I'm thinking there is probably a way but we need to know exactly what text you want to target.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

Which template are you using?

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

2 minutes ago, bernicewebdesigner said:

I believe it is the Kent template

Thanks! I see now that you had mentioned that in the subject. Doh! 🙂

I don't see a separate tweak for the blockquote in the Kent template. But don't despair! I think I have a little something that will get you going. For the landing page go to Page Settings > Advanced > PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION and put in the following...

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Merienda:700,400">

<style>

.sqs-block-quote {

font-family: Merienda;

font-weight: 400;

}

</style>

The link tag brings in the font. The style tag styles the blockquote.

Let us know how it goes.