Changing the menu functionality

Site URL: https://www.adamgodoi.com/

Hey guys,

I have a password protected version of my portfolio in order to show a complete set of projects (some of my clients do not want the work I did for them to be shown publicly). 

Currently, once visitors have navigated to my password protected portfolio and selected a project, they cannot use the header menu to go back to see the complete list again, because it links them to the public side. Their only options are to either press the back button, or to use the links at the bottom of the project page to see other projects.

I believe that this creates a risk that they will miss seeing some of my work, so I am wondering if there is a workaround here?

Maybe somehow having the "Work" link in the menu (which goes to my public portfolio) redirect to the password protected portfolio if the user is already logged in? Or possibly having a different menu for logged in users?

I contacted support about this, they said that they do not have a built-in way to  change the navigation functionality based on the page being viewed or a visitor being logged in, but that there very well may be a way to do it with custom code.

Let me know what's possible!

Thank you!
Adam

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived